Providing professional business, investment or
other migration services as follows: -
- Counselling on Australian immigration law
- Visa options and case assessments
- Check accounting statements against financial
criteria to appraise eligibility
- Supply guidelines for requirement of supporting
- Conduct business research, identify business
opportunities and draft business proposals / reports
- Immigration Law presentation
- Visa application lodgement
- Brief applicants on subsequent departmental
- Respond to departmental visa processing questions.
Assess the educational, employment
and financial background of the prospective student against the
requirements of the Australian institutions (schools, colleges and
universities) and the student visa requirements.
Based on the outcome of the
assessment as well as the desire and aptitude of the prospective student
to research and recommend appropriate courses of study at Australian
Counsel the prospective student
regarding the details of the educational institution, the courses and
the fees involved.
Assist the prospective student
with application procedures and liaise with the educational institutions
regarding the enrolment.
Apply for student visas on
behalf of the prospective student upon their request.
Make arrangements with the
educational institutions to assist with accommodation and airport pick
up for the prospective student if required.
Copyright © Australian Link
Migration and Business Consultancy, 2007